Smart Technology Designed for Smart Manufacturing
As manufacturers embrace Industry 4.0 technologies, the power of production still lies in people. Digital transformation relies on the critical thinking and problem-solving skills of the best and brightest, leading to the need for technology that empowers their capabilities.
The smartAR Workstation is the first factory tool of its kind, unifying technology and human capability to advance manufacturing into Industry 5.0. The preconfigured, turnkey smartAR Workstation redefines how AR is integrated on factory floors, combining all hardware and software needs to harness the power of projected AR on the factory floor.
LightGuide Factory Deployment
LightGuide workstations can power your core operational processes, from part picking to assembly to testing, inspection, and training. We connect to and communicate with any MES, PLC, or SCADA environment, ensuring the data flows seamlessly across the factory network with no latency. Features of the smartAR workstation include:
- Pre-installed LightGuide AR software
- A high-lumen industrial projector
- A high-resolution 3D camera
- A powerful Windows 10 PC
- Dual touchscreen monitors
- A 30-by-60-inch work surface
- Extra outlets for connecting external devices
- Ergonomic adjusting bench that raises and lowers 18 inches*
- Bin attachment rails that function for a variety of bin sizes*
- Industrial locking caster wheels for mobility*
LightGuide AR Platform
LightGuide augmented reality uses digital projection technology to overlay a virtual operating “canvas” onto any work surface, simplifying complex manual tasks. By interfacing with existing manufacturing equipment, the system delivers immersive, interactive visual work instructions that comprise a company’s key assembly, inspection, material handling, and training operations.
- 90% Improvement in Quality
- 50% Improvement in Throughput
- 30% Improvement in Training Effectiveness